Date Posted

Its that time of year again. I am writing to remind you that any member who would like a child between the ages of 19 to 26 to be covered under the union benefit plan (Dental, Eye Glass, and Life Insurance) must complete and sign an Adult Dependent Certification form for each child.  These forms have to be completed annually in order to ensure continuing coverage for a child between the ages of 19 to 26. The form can be found on our website. If there are any questions please feel free to contact us at the union office. (631)-231-3983.

Update Type